CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Playing Around The House

Here are some pictures of Parker playing around the house. I promise to have an updated video of him walking soon for those of you who've been asking. We've been quite busy lately. Sorry!

Parker loves vaccuming the house. Here he is tackiling our room. This is one of his favorite things to do right now. If only it really did clean, I would definitely have a clean house then.
Working on the boat trailor.
His favorite past time - WALKING.
Kinda looks like he was gonna flick me off doesn't it. Probably would like the camera out of his face. I think his face in this pic. is sweet though. Fun in his ball pit.
My favorite picture of all! I love that smile!
If you click on the picture you can see he's cutting quite a few teeth. At least 4 we believe are coming in on the top. We've been battling these for 2 weeks now. 2 have just poked through but more are under the surface. Pray we are done soon!!!



3 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I love all of these new pictures...he is so adorable!! I can definitely see those teeth coming in...ouch!! Poor little guy.

Duncan Family said...

he looks way to old to be 11 months walking around like that! LOVE that smile

*super dude and super dog* said...

That kid is so cute....it's unbearable!