CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What we've been up to!

Well we are still working out some kinks with our new laptop and installing softwear to be able to have all of our videos and pictures accessable, so sorry it has been awhile since a post. I decided to pull just a few cute pics. from the past few weeks to show you what we've been up to.




We have definitely enjoyed the waterslides in Emerald Isle this summer. Parker even learned how to go down a few short ones by himself. We have a few videos of it so when I can get it uploaded I will share. He actually asks everytime he sees my camera if he can watch the waterslides. Too bad they are closed for the season.







Can you tell we've been in the water ALOT. It is one of the only ways I have been able to survive this summer heat. This is us at our gym pool. Parker loves for Wally to toss him up as high as he can. Man am I in trouble as he gets older.

Parker loved using his tools (Handy Manny of course) to help us put the crib in the nursery.




Parker as you can see has become quite the helper. He also loves his "construction worker hat". Put the two together and you get my little construction worker doing housework. I love this picture. He is so silly.




Parker was so worn out that he apparently woke up from his nap walked to his chair then as he climbed up I guess realized he wasn't quite done napping and well decided to finish his nap right there. I had heard him say something so I waited a minute and then went to check on him and this is how I found him. He slept like that another 45 minutes. Can you say uncomfortable?



Oh and last but certainly not least this fantastic little boy of mine is potty trained. Yes you read it right he is potty trained! I actually had no intention of this prior to baby's arrival but Parker showed some interest so I pursued with no pressure. Thank goodness for McQueen pull-ups and underwear because he was the driving force. We simply said "don't pee pee on McQueen, that's nasty" and he listened. He's been in underwear with no accidents for 2 weeks now. We still use pull-ups for nap and bedtime but wake time is all about the potty. We are so proud of him and praise him for his timing!

1 comments:

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Oh, this is too funny--McQueen underoos. I am very fond of the construction worker that cleans the house, too. Very handy.

Too cute guys!