CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun at the Children's Museum

On Friday the boys and I decided to try out the Marbles Children's Museum in Raleigh. We had a blast. There were so many fun dress up and imaginative play areas that Parker loved. Fire Fighters were of course his favorite. Both boys made pretty cute ones if you ask me. They had a great pirate ship to play in, a water area, large legos, REAL tools, and many other cool areas to play. I think I had as much fun as they did. We will definitely have to go back soon.


Firefighter in training!


Hey everybody! Where's the fire?


Cole enjoying crawling through the bridge we built out of legos.


Yikes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY CUTE! Love, love, love the pics! Yes, please come back to play ... Aidan would love to join in the fun! Love you*

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

This is so, so, so cute!!! We are excited about going to Marblez in a few weeks...maybe MORE now that we've seen these cool pictures! Great times!

Unknown said...

CUTIES!! I wish I could have joined in the fun! What firemen! We love you! Uncle Nick and Aunt Kerry