CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Think I Am Hot Stuff!

Surprise, surprise Parker has learned a few new tricks this week. It all started with him pulling up on the dogs water bowls. What a fun surprise to him to find water. His favorite thing to splash of course. But it didn't stop there....

He then found a better way to play with the toys on his bouncer. I guess he thinks he's too big to sit and play with toys now :)


And then to top it all off, I put Parker down for a nap but after about 10 minutes had passed he was still chatting and playing. Sure that sounds fine but I decided to click on the monitor to see what he was doing anyways (thank goodness we have a video monitor because what I saw was not what I expected).

Oh yes, my 6 month old baby was standing up in his crib. Very proud of himself I might add. Praise God we had lowered the crib last week. I guess it is time to lower it again. I wonder what he has in store for next week.

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

boy he is moving along so fast! You are going to have your hands full...

Dreyer Family said...

Hey little guy! You are moving way too fast! What to expect next...Crawling at 7mo, walking at 9mo, and climbing out of that crib at 12mo!HAHA! Love you!
Kel

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

you have a little energizer bunny on your hands! That is so amazing though, and I'm so proud and happy for you guys! we just got a video monitor to try to catch Connor jumping out of the crib...i don't know what we did without one!