CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Everywhere!!!

Parker began belly crawling right before Christmas but mostly short distances until he reached the toy he wanted. Within the last week or so he has truely discovered life. When on the floor he immediately goes to the dogs if they are around, if not he prefers their toys (ball, bone...) to his. Can you say YUCK! And trust me he regularly has toys down that he could play with. We even rotate them to decrease boredom. Well the next bit of pictures are Parker exploring. Needless to say we are expanding our babyproofing.

Initially intrigued by his reflection in the glass, Parker discovered the entertainment center. And yes, he opened that door all by himself.
This is one of Parker's favorites to go after. Of course I don't let him play with it I just took the picture before taking it away:) I felt it necessary to take a picture though since he is quite persistent about this one when it is around.
Does anyone see the baby? I can't find him. Oh wait, there he is between the couches discovering the lamp plug.



Hey I'd like to play with that ball


Please Copper can I play with your ball?

OK, I'd rather have the bone anyway!
As you can see not even sitting is child proof yet in our house.
Boy, Are we in for it!!!


4 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Yeahhh!!! Way to go Parker. I'm so excited for you all.

Duncan Family said...

how exciting! Parker is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Rock on P-diddy! Keep mom and dad on their toes, I expect to see quadruped crawling by the next time I see you dawwg!

Dreyer Family said...

Oh my Gosh he is getting so BIG. I can't believe it. And, sooo CUTE!
Kel