CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Playing at home

Just a few pictures of Parker playing with some of his new toys.

Parker reading Go Dog Go, his new favorite. He pants like a dog when he opens it still.


Parker loving his new climb n slide. Thanks to Jake and Jenna. Parker can't wait to play on it with you two!


Trucks, in the tub? Definitely endless fun!


Oh yea, and I'm a big boy now. I can ride forward. He is definitely enjoying looking at everything in front of him, including us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad to see that Parker is enjoying his collection of new toys. Hope to see ya'll soon!

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Unless there are tricks I don't know about, that 1 year mark won't come soon enough...it is not easy lifting 18 pounds of baby into a car seat that is rear-facing---it's sort of awkward to get them in there. Leah, I know you're excited to be able to "toss him in the car" with more "normalcy" now. Parker...gosh darn it...you just get cuter and cuter. I didn't get to hug and hold you at your birthday party, mainly because you were a little "busy", so I sure hope we all get together soon so I can hug on you some!

What a hunkster! Ok, you, too Wally. Leah...you're just the all-American awesomest mom...keep it up girl.

Alison, Chris, and Davis

Duncan Family said...

my favorite part about turning 1, forward facing!