CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Newest Discovery!!!

Well it was only a matter of time before Parker discovered yet a new thing in the house. And of course it involves the dogs again. I was washing dishes when I realized there was an odd quietness to the house. I looked over to find Parker had opened the dog food container and the eager dogs were waiting for this kid to hook them up. And yes the dogs had just eaten 5 mintues prior. It was pretty funny to watch it all unfold and of course I had to get some picks before stopping "the fun".
Hey guys, look what I found. Looks like fun to play in huh?

Oh you want a taste. Sure here I'll give you some.


Wait guys I bet this scoop that I have would be fun too. Isn't it cool how much I can get? Mom would be so proud at my scooping skills.


Hey were all brothers here why don't I give you some more. I'll just dump it out on the floor for you so you can eat as much as you want and I can still practice scooping.

2 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I bet cooper & hurley were in Heaven!!!

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Leah, you are out-numbered...4 men against 1 woman...and look at what the youngest one is doing....egging it all on!!!! So cute!!!!