CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas morning!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas morning and day. Gigi and Poppy came over to see him open his gifts before we headed off to Wally's grandmother's house. He was quite funny when he came out to see all the presents under the tree too. All were wrapped except for this Thomas the Train sofa seat. He immediately saw it and wanted in. The gear shift makes noises and buttons play music so he was sold. He got in and would push the button for music and then do the "Parker wiggle". Once done he would do it again. Needless to say he did not want to get out so he opened several presents inside Thomas. I tried to pull the side door down so we could see him opening but he said "close" every time I tried. We had a lot of laughs that morning over him and have some great video. After we opened gifts and had breakfast, Wally, Parker and I headed to his grandmother's house in Fairmont. We then celebrated Christmas day with her and the Griffin side of the family. The kids had a great time playing together unfortunately it was too rainy to let the horses out. Guess well have to go back soon to see them.

Parker and his Thomas sofa seat

Parker opening gifts in Thomas because he did not want to get out yet

Cool a kids cookbook for me and mommy. Thanks dad!

What more could he want with a monster truck and cool car slippers?

Dad and his cool pirate ball cap. Good luck pirates in the Liberty Bowl!!!

Parker loving his tunnels!

Parker driving his fire engine coupe car.
All I want to know is how the heck James fit in one of these?

3 comments:

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Parker, I want you to ride me around in your fire truck car! And I think those slippers are cool!

Davis Cieszko

Anonymous said...

Leah-

I just sent you an email. let me know what you think.

B

*super dude and super dog* said...

I still can't figure out how James got in there...or got out!! Looks like Parker had a great Christmas. Thanks for all of your recent help :)
-Kellie