CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Pig!

Well, Wally and Parker have their special guys spot that they often go to when I am out and about. I was "allowed" to join them over the holidays and boy did we pig out. Their special spot is "The Pig". It's the deli inside the Piggly Wiggly in Richlands and they usually go for breakfast. You see Parker can eat you under the table in eggs and grits and this is the place to get them. You better watch your plate though because if you have some left when Parker is done with his, he is coming for yours.


Man this is good!

Spoon is not quite fast enough!

The boys at the pig!

2 comments:

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Where does Parker hide all that food he's eating in such a compact little package? ...Ahh, I bet he runs around and has enough energy for the two of us...and that's how he keeps his cute figure!!!! You are too, too handsome Parker. You, too Wally, but don't tell Chris or Leah.
--Alison & Chris =)

Yo Parker! My mommy won't give me eggs yet? How about sneakin' me some next time we hang out; I'd sure like to taste them if you say they are that good! My mommy eats grits all the time, but I bet hers aren't as good as the ones at "The Pig".
--Davis

Anonymous said...

We'd love to share some breakfast with you, Parker! Jenna loves grits and eggs, Jake is a breakfast "meat" kind of guy!