CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby #2 update!

Well we've had our 20 week appointment and everything is looking good. We have quite a mover again too (surprise, surprise). Our ultrasound was really sweet. Our sweet little baby kept it's hands clapsed together up by it's face and then at one point managed to get a few fingers in it's mouth. What got us all tickled was the baby moved and got one finger hooked on the side of it's mouth and then for a minute or so kept trying to figure out how to get them back in or out. Eventually there was sucess. It is so amazing how at 20 1/2 weeks so much already goes on esp. problem solving. I am in awe everytime I experience pregnancy and see how these little miracles grow and develop. Oh and yes you must wait again to find out what we are having. We have decided not to find out again. The surprise is just too fun to pass up again and we truely are fine with either another boy or a little girl. Our baby was trying to help you all out though. This little one kept spreading it's legs wide open so she had to turn the monitor for some measurements so we didn't see. Gotta love it!

7 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

Not fair! We want to know :)

priechenfried said...

Great news! I am guessing girl! We missed you last week, see you next week.

Ben, Heidi, and Brooke said...

I love surprises! We did the same thing! Good for you!

*super dude and super dog* said...

Dear Mrs. Leah:
It's really not fair. See, I work SOOOO hard for you during my OT sessions, yet you can't even tell me whether you are having a boy or a girl. Hmmm...I might have to be stubborn next week :)
Love,
Carter

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I don't see how you guys can wait!!! ha ha ha. I'm sure she/he will be adorable, and as long as they are healthy that is the main thing. what a neat story about all of the movements going on. pregnancy really is such a miracle. congrats!!

Anonymous said...

As long as there is just one baby, right? You'd at least tell us that much....maybe??? I'm saying boy, because I said girl last time and was soooo wrong. I have my reasons;)

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Hmmm. I've thought and thought and thought about it Mrs. Leah and Mr. Wally, and I think Parker should get a little brother. That sure would save you alot of money on clothes. That's what my mommy says.

Love,
Davis Cieszko