CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful mother's day! We started out the day by waking up to Parker chatting through the monitor and little baby #2 throwing a mother's day party in my belly (yes at 7am). Both were quite sweet though and led to some early morning giggles. Daddy got us all a special breakfast and then he and Parker gave me some great gifts. They really know what I like. Let's just say it's definitely time to hit the beach now. We headed to church where the youth put on the whole service. That was quite impressive and sweet. When we picked Parker up from the nursery he gave me my first piece of art work. That was really sweet and thoughtful of the ladies in the nursery to do that. Then we had lunch with my family (the one's who were in town). That afternoon we just played in Parker's sandbox and enjoyed the wondeful weather. Super Wally also made dinner while we played. It was a fabulous day and I am so greatful to be a mother as well as to have such a wonderful mother and mother-in-law.
We are a truely blessed family.



My first piece of artwork.



The dudes after lunch

The ladies with our main squeeze

Some gifts to get us ready for our trips to the beach!!!

3 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

So glad you had a nice Mother's Day. You certainly deserve it! Looks like it's beach time to me :)

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

AWWW, very sweet. You look great! Awesome gifts too.

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Isn't the artwork so much fun? Is that "little one" in mommy's tummy up to no good already...and just wait 'til they appear--girl you're in trouble!!!! Glad you had a nice mother's day. Way to go Wally...ugg umm...I mean Super Wally. Does he have a shirt that says this? (We might have to arrange to have one made if not).

I hope we can get down there soon...and maybe hang out with you at the beach, too!

Alison, Chris, and Davis