CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Boys!

Parker has really taken to his new brother. He is intrigued by him and all the noises he makes and things we do with him. He naturally is wanting to help and is quite sweet on him. He will give him hugs, kisses and let us know that "he is hungry" when he makes the slightest peep, all without prompting. I couldn't have asked for a better transition for bringing a new baby into our house. He is such a good boy and Cole (or as Parker likes to call him, Cole Baby) is definitely lucky to have him as an older brother.

What great boys I have!!!

Here's a video of Parker singing to Cole. This melts my heart everytime I watch it!

5 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

So sweet! Parker is such a great kid, of course it was an easy transition. Glad to see you are all settling into the new routine.

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Love Parker's re-mix of the wheels on the bus ... perhaps he has Aidan's same theory about what makes a good song "its a good song because it repeats itself over and over" ... just a thought!

Can't wait to play with the two of them together! I caught the flu so I will stay away this weekend but definitely will be down soon! LOVE YOU

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Leah and Wally---this is GREAT! I am so excited to see a posting of the boys...(I have been checking daily because I have wanted soooo much to see how things are going and to catch some new peeks at them together). I couldn't imagine Parker not adjusting well---he's such a sweet kid...and SO SMART!!!! We finally (at 17 months), got "mawn mower" out of Davis fairly well, however, if it weren't for knowing the "toddler version" of lawn mower, all thanks to Parker, we would have NO CLUE that's what he was saying! Once again, baby Cole is beautiful. We are hoping that despite all of our "business" between yours and our families this holiday season with all the new babies and pregnancies, that we'll be able to get together---me being on maternity leave some will help make it easier for that to happen.

Take care!
The Cieszko Family

Amy said...

Oh they will be best friends and have so much fun growing up together. I can't wait to see more pictures! Wishing you lots of sleep filled nights!

Miller Family said...

What an adventure. Your hospital stories made me tired just reading them ;-). Great to hear that everything is going well, and looking forward to seeing you all in person soon!