CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch!

We all took a trip to pick out our pumpkins last week. Parker had a great time running up and down the isles looking at the pumpkins and pulling the wagon. Cole, well he slept. We found the perfect three and now all we have to do is get to carving. We have to wait til Friday night to do that though because Wally is back in Chapel Hill til Friday evening taking a class for work. Let's hope we have no need for him to rush back this time like he had to do last month thanks to the early arrival of Cole.











1 comments:

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

The updates were GREAT Leah! Thanks!! I finally got my "fix"!!! Cole, seriously...is he the most laid back, sleepy, calm baby, or what? He looks like nothing would ever disturb him! Mmmm....that must be really nice! The pictures are all great, and as always, I love to read about all of you guys little trips and adventures. Nice that the Jacksons' came to see you too! It's like I get two updates in one! We did see Jason the other day, and he told us all about their boys. I hope that one day all of us can get together again. I don't know if we'll make it down there before the baby gets here...it seems like every time I think I've got things done, one more weekend project pops up. We'll see. You look great. Wally, you do too---don't want to leave you out. Best of all though, is that sweet little Parker and that peaceful little Cole...Makes my heart smile a million times over!

We love you all...can you believe you're now a family of FOUR!

Whoa!

Alison, Chris, Davis, and Baby #2