CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aren't we cute?

Parker, wearing his hat like daddy!
My favorite way!



Yea, they get to take baths together. This is so much easier. I love this bath seat for Cole. It allows me to have my hands free for both. They are enjoying each others company too. Gotta love it though, we had to clear the tub 5 minutes in the first night though because Cole decided to poop in the tub. YUCK! He has only done this on one other occassion in his 8 months of baths. The next night Parker told Cole 3 times not to poop in the tub. It was quite funny and Cole listened, thank goodness.

Lovin the bath with his brother


Two peas in a pod

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like we both got new swingsets I still need to post pictures. The boys are so cute! Lots of fun summer times on the way. Hope to see you soon!

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

What an awesome bath seat!!! I haven't seen one of these before in the stores except they've had one at the second-hand store before...hmmm...definitely have to get one of these so we can consolidate bath time!!! They are growing up fast!!!

Stephanie for the Reis family said...

The boys are too cute & getting so big! I remember when Caelan & Cassidy used to wear their rain boots all the time...Parker brought back a good memory. We love & miss you guys!!