CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strawberry pickin!!

My dad (Poppy), Parker, Cole and I went strawberry picking on Friday as we do each year.
We had alot of fun filling our buckets and of course eating strawberries along the way.

Not sure this strawberry is making it to the bucket.

Nope! These strawberries were great and we ALL enjoyed some as we picked

Poppy and Parker looking for strawberries


Look at how many we have so far


The strawberry pickin crew!
Can't wait til next season!

3 comments:

Amy Hobbs said...

I love this, what a great family tradition!!

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

You are TOOOOOOOO good, Leah---It would be tough to walk around a strawberry patch, baby hooked on the front, toddler running around, too, and carrying a strawberry container AND picking strawberries...oh...and it looks like it was a little warm outside, too!!! You are my hero!!!

Good pictures, and awesome family time!

Unknown said...

How CUTE!! Bath time is the best! I love Coles smile! He looks so happy. I love the way parker is wearing his hat also! Its so cute when its backwards. I be you had a great time strawberry picking. I remember when I went with you one year and it was alot of fun! I wish I could have been there. You can tell they truly love each other. That is so special. I love you all and miss you terribly!!