CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cousin Paxton

Well a few weeks ago I finally had a few free days to travel up to VA and meet my new nephew. Like always time goes by entirely too fast and before we new it, it was time to head back. The 4 days we had were great though. Paxton was aboslutely as sweet as he looks in his pictures. He is such a love bug and it was great snuggling with him esp. with my babies being back at home. I miss our little chats Paxton. I can't wait to see you again. Oh and I guess your parents too :)


Hi little boy! You are absolutely PRECIOUS!


Fun playtime!

One of my favorite times, bath time!


Oh wait, miller time is pretty good too.
P.S. Aunt Susie this is what really happens when you are at work.



Our time was great Sus. I wish I were still there and miss you guys terribly.
Hope to come visit again really soon!

5 comments:

Duncan Family said...

i bet it was hard to leave your sister... what an amazing story and adventure they are on....

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Such good pictures and Paxton is adorable. Susie looks like a "natural"...just like you Leah. Thanks for sharing this part...

Unknown said...

How sweet!! I love those pictures! I love the Miller Time also that was cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I have really looked forward to an update. I am so addicted to these blogs.Scott looks like he is really enjoying parenthood! GiGi

SESHYA URPFR said...

NICE KIDS AND NICE FAMILY,A FAMILY IS A BUILDING BLOCK OF THE GOOD SOCIETY.